tiistai 21. lokakuuta 2014

Grey,towards the darkness

Now once again its time of the year here in Finland, when you hardly see the sun. Many months of darkness. But luckily I´m going to Vietnam and Philippines. 3 weeks of brightness. Cant wait to share some of my shopping experience and travel pictures from both countries. Anyway still 1,5 month to go! So this is my very first outfit post. Dark colors, since its getting cold. And thank you for long socks that keeps me warm while wearing "leather" skirt. Something about my style. Well I really don`t know that one name to call my style. I just love to wear everything that I think looks good. So sometimes I can be very girly, sporty, casual, rocky or hippie. For some, my style might seem to be very simple, but its fine. I love the way I dress. As a student, I always have to look the price of the clothes I buy. Even though I shop a lot, its mostly affordable clothes. I usually by my clothes abroad. And if i`m not travelling I buy them either from second hand shops or from shops like HM, Gina Tricot, Bikbok.. Actually,there are not a lot of choices here in Finland! Luckily now at least we have new yorker, bikbok.. Cant wait to have bershka,pull&bear, forever 21 and those other affordable shops. And lately I started to buy some clothes from the internet, like sheinside.. Nice clothes from china! :D well of course the quality is what it is.


Untitled


--- Shoes from HM --- --- Jacket from Zara, bought it in Spain --- --- Backpack bag from FB second hand groups--- --- Denim shirt from some boutique in Spain--- --- Sweater Ginatricot --- --- Skirt Ginatricot ---








// Nyt on taas se aika vuodessa kun Suomessa valitsee pimeyttä. Kylmää ja ei aurinkoa. Onneksi olen lähdössä lämpöön puolentoist kuukauden päästä vietnamiin ja filippineille kolmeks viikoks. En malta oottaa, että saan jakaa teille ostokokemuksiani ja matkakuviani. Tämä olikin ensimmäinen asu postaukseni. Tyylistäni vaan sen verran ettei mulla oo sellasta tiettyä tyyliä. Vaan yleensä puen sellasta mitä mielestäni näyttää kivalta. Ja tottakai sellaista mihin mulla on varaa. Opiskelijana katsonkin tarkasti paljon ostoksiani maksavat ja vaikka shoppailenkin paljon niin mielummin ostan sellaista mihin mulla on varaa. Ostankin vaatteitani yleensä ulkomailta mutta jos en matkusta mihinkää niin sitten ostan sen "halpoista" kaupoista tai kirpputoreilta. Ja tässä lähiaikoina olen alkanut ostaa vaatteita netistä esimerkiksi sheinside:sta, halpaa kiinalaisia vaatteita ja laatu nyt mikä on. Mutta ihania vaatteita! Vaikka kaikki ei ehkä näkis tyyliäni kovin erikoiselta, mutta ei se mitään tiedän ainakin sen et tykkään mun pukeutumistyylistä. :) PEACE! //

Ei kommentteja: